Monday, January 09, 2006

Greetings from Alfred De Leon

Hello, Batchmates!

Just a brief message on behalf of the de Leon family here in San Diego,California, we would like to greet you all my batchmates a very Happy and Prosperous New Year!

And for all the batchmates that I have come across during my (and my wife's) recent short visit to Olongapo, glad to see all of you again. It sure is always fun to be with you all and i can never forget the joy and that feeling of excitement every time we meet.

It would have been a lot more enjoyable if it's a pure vacation and not having a mixed feeling, if not for my older sister who is really ill because of her bone cancer.

I am pretty sure Joey Sardenia, Ed Lopez and Robert Quisumbing are having a blast and a great time with some of our batchmates during their stay in P.I.

1 comment:

Jan Mon said...

greetings.

'though we are many years your junior, there is some sort of a connection between the two us passioned by the same place of origin- the olongapo city national high school.

we intend to link you in our cyberhome and we are looking forward on any ventures that we may come across.